Senior Developer – Tech Lead Java / Node.js
The role :
- Together with our architects team you will make the right technology choices and accompany your developer mates in refactoring and then maintaining one of our most critical microservices.
- You will analyze the User Stories in close cooperation within the product owner, then determine the best way to implement the requested features.
- You will develop parts of the code (the more challenging ones 🙂
- You’ll manage your day-to-day work in SPRINTs in the analysis, build, delivery and run of the application in scope.
- You’ll be coaching some applications squad on how to apply the technology you built (OAuth2.0, REST API calls, Kinesis event bus…).
- You will contribute to select, use and patch the relevant AWS services.
- You’ll manage / build the test collections attached to the code produced.
- And you’ll stay permanently focused on the robustness and sustainability of these applications.
We suggest you bring a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in development, and a strong expertise in :
- Java, Spring, Node JS
- AWS (mainly Lambda, EC2)
- Git / Gitlab CI/CD
- OAuth 2.0, Docker
- Microservices architecture and development
- We’d also love to see if you have additional skills in technologies like Kinesis or Kafka, Angular or REACT.
- Finally, since we’re a multinational and diverse team, you should speak English and French.
Feel free to reach us for more details or if you have any questions.
Merci de remplir le formulaire pour nous contacter (*= zone obligatoire)